Saturday, June 13, 2009

Backyard Beauty

Next month I am marrying an amazing man in my Uncle Denny and Aunt Mani's backyard in Springville, Utah. Below are the pictures of the location for my groom and wedding stage manager :) Would Sunni Sorensen have anything less than a stage manager for her wedding? I am so excited for Lisa Elzey to be helping us get ready for this special day.


Front of the house. We believe the house faces north.
Off to the side of the house. Aunt Mani has lights to mark the way to the garden gate. We need to buy ribbon for the lights.
This is the view off the back patio. My dad and I will walk down this cobble stone path down to Matt, Ali, Kat and Luke.
This is the opposite view of the flower arch, looking at the patio area.
An "aerial" of the cobble stone path.
We will stand in front of that island of flowers and plants to be married.
View looking at the gate the guests will enter through.





The guests will just be seated in groups in different areas of the back yard. Not straight rows. It will be perfect for the eating afterwards!
After I took all those beautiful pictures, it started hailing and pooring!!! We will hope for clear, dry weather on July 21st!!