Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Five: Love to Hate

What do I love to hate? Well not a whole lot of hating going on in my life!

Our kitty, Oliver, (you know Oliver, right?) L*O*V*E*S to drink out of the toilet. I have no idea why. I have put up with it until we moved into our new house. Then I told him, "This is enough. Drink out of a cup like a normal cat." So, he has a cup (he won't drink out of a bowl) in the master bathroom and the kitchen window. He still begs and pleads to drink out of the toilet. When I feel my resolve weakening, this is what happens.
We have a "no technology" rule at our family dinner table. Last night Kat was pretty sure we lifted that rule. So, I decided just to talk her picture over and over. In the first picture of her, she was typing on my facebook wall, "Dear mom, please stop taking pictures of me eating my dinner...Thank you!"
Yes, Kat. We know you are still texting!!!
I do love that she has friends and loves living in Nashville with all her little girl heart!