Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Seven: Generations

I had to slightly cheat on this assignment. Ok. Full out cheat. We were to take pictures of generations. I decided just to select a few pictures from Christmas and edit those. I feel abundantly blessed to have the family that I do. I wish we lived closer to them. But, at this time it is not possible. So, we cherish the moments we do have together.

This is a Christmas ornament with the name of my mom and her two sisters.
This is Matthew and my dad making a hand rail. I love how they are both so deep in thought in this picture. These two were born to be in each other lives!
Cousins: Brook, Ali, Ashley, Emily and Kat. Dana, did I get the twinners correct?
These two boys, Luke and Papa, both share and avid love of coins. They had a great time going thru Papa's collection. Luke learned a lot and came home and started organizing for real!
I am grateful our generations can be eternal bound. This life on Earth is not nearly enough time for all the fun we could have!!