Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Pumkins 2008

For the first time in, like, forever, we carved pumpkins. Papa helped us, cause he is the all-around pumpkin carving pro.
I have love being back home with my parents. I have remembered so many great memories from my childhood. Carving pumpkins brought back a hilarious memory. When I was young, 5 or 6, my dad would make a HUGE production out of carving pumpkins. He would take us to the store to pick the perfect pumpkin. Then, we would go home and take out paper and pencils to design the face. We would create glorious faces. And then we would hand them over to Dad and wait, anxiously, to see our pumpkin. Well, inevitably, our pumpkins would have triangles for the eyes, a triangle for the mouth and the same smile with one tooth. Seriously. I kid you not. By the time we turned 8, we would just draw our pumpkin face picture with triangles for the eyes, a triangle for the nose and a smile with one tooth.

Luke's Pumpkin
Kat's pumpkin
Ali's Pumpkin
The Sorensen Porch Halloween 2008