Monday, November 17, 2008

Job Interview

I have hit the pavement trying to find a job.

Last Friday, I had the longest job interview of my entire career. It lasted about one hour. Crazy, I tell ya. But, the crazier part was at the end when they told me they planned to hire me for a WEEK. A week!! Who sits through an hour interview for a week of work!

It is at a great little hospital just down the street from my parents. I am covering for a dietitian who needs to have some surgery done. Legally, hospitals have to have a dietitian around everyday of the week. So, they just need my face and signature for a few days.

I have two more interviews lined up for this week. One is with WIC and the other is at BYU library. I would be an assistant to the manager of the receiving department. I personally would choose the WIC job, but if I work at BYU library, I would be in the same building with my brother, Josh!! How freakin' cool would that be?