Friday, January 15, 2010

Hobby Lobby

I saw these lovely items today at Hobby Lobby. They are labeled "Spring Fever." I am just telling you right here, right now, I would need a fever of some sort to use these items in my home and I am pretty sure it wouldn't be Spring Fever.
OK. Two funny stories about Hobby Lobby.
#1 My sister, Sara, is the queen of sewing and crafts. I am pretty sure her husband has invested in Hobby Lobby stock. I guess she goes there so often her oldest daughter, Libby, has developed a serious dislike of it. Just to add fuel to that fire (cause that is was we Sorensen's do: slightly torment our children with love) Sara has started calling Hobby Lobby "Libby Lobby" and I have been assured that Libby hates it with a capital H!! I hope to one day see the fit that is thrown when Sara says "Libby Lobby."
#2 Today, after I captured that lovely picture above, I was looking at patterns. I had txted my darling husband that I was next door to his work at Hobby Lobby. When he isn't busy, he sneaks over and we make-out in the fabric department :) Well, today he basically told me he was too busy with a circuit board to run over. I sat and looked at patterns for a while, feeling sorry for myself that I didn't get to see Matt. After I chose a pattern, I got up to go choose fabric and ran smack dab into Matt's arms. I screamed slightly, but in a good way. Later, when Kat got home she asked what I did today. I told her of my Hobby Lobby trip and how Matthew scared me. Her response was, "Well, at least we know Matthew is a good husband." What's up with that?!?!?
Posted by Picasa