Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A look back...

Over the weekend, the kids were scanning some older pictures so we will have a digital copy of them. I thought I had picked up the folder of Matt's mission pictures. But, I picked up a folder with, among other pictures, included some of Matt's old girlfriend. The kids were quick to tell me that I was cuter than his old girlfriend but that I was NOT cuter than this particular person Matt has kissed....
If I can't be cuter than the dolphin, I will be content to know that I am cuter and smarter than the old girlfriend since I realized what a great husband and dad Matt would make!!
The kids love this picture.

Among the pictures we also found my brother's engagement picture and a picture of my dad and grandma taken in my parent's Park Street house about 16 yeas ago. Sometimes it is so crazy Matt shares so much of my history.