Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Humungous Thank You

Last Fall Ali wanted a new cell phone. We told her she needed to wait a month or so for a contract to come up. Well, she didn't want to wait. She shelled out her own money and bought a cute, pink Razr. Well, it was cute and pink, but clunky and slow. She owned it a month before she started asking to trade phones with me. I had a black EnV2. Four months later and she was begging to trade with me. Being the fabulously, wonderful mom that I am, I finally traded with her about a month ago. Well, from day one I HATED that Razr. Terrible phone. Terrible, terrible, I tell you! So, what did I do? I complained to my mommy! What did she do? She bought herself new phone and sent me hers!!! She will tell you she was going to buy a new one anyways...but I know she secretly did it just for me!!

THANK YOU, MOM!!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST MOMMY :)

Last night I was laying in bed playing with my "new" phone. I noticed that all her old txt messages were still in there. I felt a little guilty for looking and them and was going to just delete them all. But, I looked at a few. She has them going back almost a year. Nope, she doesn't txt much :) Many of the txts were from me. But there were "I love you's" from my dad, pictures from my sister Dana of the twins, and "Call me NOW's" from my sister Sara. Ha ha. But, out of all of them there was one that made me laugh out loud almost to the point of falling out of bed. It was from Sara's hubby Joe. It simply says, "Are you breathing?" How could I ever delete that txt?? Strangely enough, it doesn't even seem like a strange txt between those two. Perfectly normal.

I will have to write down a few to cherish as I will have to delete them to make room for all the ones I send and receive each day.

I love having my mom's cell phone and Ali just txted me that she likes having her mommy's cell phone, too. THIS is the true circle of life.