Thursday, March 4, 2010

A look back...

This past week or so has been crazy busy. So crazy busy we forgot to celebrate the year anniversary of Matt and I "finding" each other again. A year a go this week, we started down the road that has lead us here: married, raising three kids and an orange zebra, and buying a house.

It looked something like this....

Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:25 AM (from sunni to matt)

Hi Matt,


I hope you don't mind, I kind of "borrowed" your email address from my dad's address book :) I hope I stole the correct address!


I just wanted to let you know that Grandma Sorensen is dying. We found out she was full of cancer last Saturday evening. You were always so kind to her, I thought you might like to know.


I hope you are well. I hope you are happy. How are you, anyways?

Sunni


Monday, March 02, 2009 8:44 AM (from matt to sunni)

You did steal the right address, and I don’t mind.


I am sorry to hear about your Grandma, she was a nice lady.


I took a look at your blog, your kids are getting so big. Things here are going well we have contracts for the next year or so, which help keep my stress level lower. It’s not real exciting here but generally that is good. Last year I hiked the grand canyon from the south rim to the north and then back again. I haven’t decide for sure what will be the trip for this year. How are you?


How ironic. He said he hadn't decided what the trip for that coming year would be. Boy, the past year has been a trip alright! A fabulous, magical, healing, exciting, fulfilling, exhausting, thrilling, completing trip. I know I am right where I am supposed to be; doing the things I am supposed to be doing.


I love you, Matthew Timothy Paine. I am glad I "borrowed" the correct email address from my dad one year ago. It has been a great trip with you :)