Monday, October 25, 2010

Dining Room

We are slowly getting our new home just the way we like it. Our current project is our dining room. We finally decided on paint colors a few weeks ago and started painting. Sadly, a couple hours into painting the walls I fell off the ladder. Talk about pain. I just realized if you add a "t" to pain it becomes paint. Rather interesting, don't you think?

Well, the walls are painted. Now what? Who wants to come help me do the rest of the decorating. Please, no ladders! I am finally able to breath, cough and sneeze without crying!
Above is the very corner I fell. Matt says it was a 4 or 5 foot fall. I landed on my left side, on top of the metal ladder.
We are currently undecided on the table cloth. I actually want a pink one...but not sure how that would work out.
The flowers are from my dear, dear friend Keeley. I love her!