Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Thursday morning I awoke with great excitement. My sister and her family were coming to town! And just in-time for our church's Trunk or Treat. But first, there were beds that needed clean sheets, Friday dinner to prepare and a volunteer shift at the high school to serve. Not to mention running club and band. We were foregoing soccer for the big occasion.

Mrs. Weasley, Snape, Hermione (Holy Hermione!!) and a Hungarian Horntail beat me to the church! I was so happy to see their smiling faces. Aren't they adorable? They love Halloween ALMOST as much as the love Harry Potter. Much to my sister's dismay, I don't like either. For them to come to my house on their favorite holiday of the year was amazing!
Even though the cousins aren't together all that often, they always act like not a moment has past.
Introducing the boring Halloween couple of the night!
I thought the colors in this pictures were awesome!
Are these not the cutest little Halloween cousins?!?!?