Thursday, August 27, 2009

Under the road and through the tunnel...

...to Lukie's school we go! Luke was in school over one week before I realized how we could get to his school safely on bikes. You see, there don't seem to be many sidewalks or crosswalks in this planned community. How is that for planning? Silly me, I didn't think of looking for underground TUNNELS to safely get were I needed to!

This is a little photo journey to Luke's school for Nana who is feeling disconnected from us. We love you Nana!! Come take a ride through the tunnel with us!!!! All of the photos, but one, were taken while I was in motion :)


There are about 3 seconds, the the middle of this tunnel, that I can't see anything but the light at the end. Not the ground below me or the walls around me. It is quite a unique feeling.