Monday, September 7, 2009

lawn, laundry & locksmith

Today was like last Friday. It started with mowing the lawn and heading to the laundry mat. But, somewhere along the way things got messed up and this happened...
I would just like to say, I had nothing to do with my car ending up on the front lawn with the keys locked in her. It was a series of craziness :) Matt tried twice to unlock Cali before we gave up and call the locksmith. Almost on a daily basis Matt does something that reminds me of Rodger. Today was no exception. After the locksmith left (and may I add he did not ask how the car ended up on the front lawn with the keys locked inside) Matt came in the house a little miffed and stated, "Well, I could have done that. We won't have to call a locksmith again." Is that NOT Rodger?? I offered to lock the keys in Cali again just to let him get them out and feel better about himself :)