Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wasted Education

OK. I have another Sunday dinner story. Those of you who have taken a meal with us, know they are a little on the crazy side. This conversation actually happen inside of the bucket list story.

My dad picked up a roll, put butter on it and then poured honey butter on top of the butter.

The dietitian in me being appalled announced, "You can NOT do that."

To which my dad announced, "Sure I can. You take a roll, put butter on it and pour the honey butter on top." And did it again.

"You do realize I am a dietitian, right?"

My mom reassured me with, "We know you are dear, we are so proud."

Then my brother added that he eats bread with butter, peanut butter and then honey.

I tried one more time, "You all realize people pay me MONEY to help keep them healthy?"

Well, no one at that house hold seems to need my services. And, we are out of honey butter.