Thursday, November 19, 2009

Deal of the day...

...and I am not kidding.

I went to my favorite place this afternoon. Yes, Walgreen's. I saw in their ad that they have Almay mascara for $2.99. That is a bargain folks. So, I slipped in there this afternoon. Just as I was leaving with my single tube for $2.99, I saw a double pack for the same price. So, I picked up 3 double packs. Don't worry. I am not going to wear it all. I am going to sell it on the "black market of mascara" to Ali when she runs out. She will pay $5 a tube :) Too bad she is reading over my shoulder.

OK, so funniest comment of the day. I was checking out at Walgreen's and I asked the cashier a question about a product. She told me, "I don't know. I have lived in New Zealand for the past 30 years. I love working at Walgreen's. I love Walgreen's more that New Zealand." Do you think she would say all that again into my camera? How about for some Almay mascara???