Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Well, Saturday morning we put the kids on an airplane to head West for the week.  The kids forbade me from crying at the airport and I did very well.

I met a very nice woman while waiting for the plane to take off.  I feel terrible cause I didn't get any of her contact info.  I would love to have emailed her.  She is also LDS.  She told me things get easier with time.  I am holding her to it!  As we went our separate ways I told her I was glad she was there to chat with as my plan was to sit there and cry for an hour. 

The kids are having a great time with my parents and their Provo friends.  I love how much my parents love them.

My brother and his family got a new dog.  I am publicly demanding pictures!!

Our cat brought a dead squirrel into the house this morning.  I almost stepped on it as I left our bedroom.  And the kids missed it.  It was terrible.  Bad kitty.

Well, I am proclaiming this as the most boring post of my life.  Probably won't be much to blog this week as I usually blog about the kids.  Maybe I will have to go to Walgreens daily and get some good stories there.  Wait.  We have Black Friday and it will be Matt's first one.  I worry he will see a side of me that scares him!!!  I will miss my Provo girlfriends and sister Dana this year!!